Grand Caribbean Cruises is a very children-friendly cruise line. They offer permanent entertainments and the chance to make new friends. Nonetheless, parents should read the following tips on how to prepare their kids for a trip aboard a cruise ship.
Cruising with kids is a fun way to explore the world and create cherished memories. Many new cruise ships provide seemingly endless options to keep all ages entertained. Nonetheless, parents should plan ahead and follow the next tips:
- Select a child-friendly cruise line. Many cruise lines accommodate families with kids, including cruises booked via Grand Caribbean Cruises. Parents must research the cruise options ahead of time and make sure that there are plenty of amenities and entertainment options for their kids.
- Gets the kids involved in planning the cruise. Many kids will want to participate in selecting the best family travel experience. Listening to their wishes will make the cruise a pleasing experience for the entire family. Tell them more about the main attractions.
- Ask about restrictions and rules for toddlers and babies. Babies younger than six months are not allowed on many cruise ships, for safety and health concerns. On many ships, children that are not fully potty-trained are not allowed into pools. Make sure to ask the customer support center about further rules and restrictions before booking.
- Discuss safety and conduit rules. Parents must to their children and explain them how to behave with other kids and adult. When traveling with teens, make sure to impose clear rules and freedom limits.
- Book a short cruise if traveling with a kid for the first time. This will help parents understand how their kids will react when placed outside their familiar environment. A 2-3 days cruise is sufficient to check if the children are enjoying this new experience and if they have developed seasickness.
- Select a spacious cabin. Look for a family-geared stateroom to keep everyone as comfortable. If it’s the first-time cruise with kids, consider booking a room that is mid-ship, where is less motion to help reduce the likelihood of developing seasickness.
About the 2 Night Bahama Cruise
The 2 Night Bahama Cruise will give parents the perfect opportunity to see how their kids react on a sea voyage. The cruise line offers interactive kids programs which are completely supervised. So, while their young ones play and have fun under watchful eyes, adults can enjoy the cruise in many other ways.
The cruise starts in Palm Beach, Florida. From the moment they step on board, the passengers can forget their daily problems and stress and just relax, breath in the fresh ocean air, and gaze out onto a sparkling sea of stars. The Party Under the Stars, which takes place on the first night is an unforgettable moment. Although passengers can keep it casual, some select restaurants and clubs require a more formal attire.
The exotic Grand Bahama Island is the destination of the cruise. Grand Bahama is a haven of gorgeous white-sand beaches, surrounded by crystal-clear waters that stretch for miles. With its vibrant marine life, mysterious shipwrecks, and one of the world’s largest underwater cave systems, it will surely be the experience of a lifetime. Tourists can combine beaching with parasailing, lake kayak, swimming with dolphins, shopping and sightseeing tours. The island has something for everyone.